What to Bring
Here is a list of suggested items to bring from students and staff who have already
experienced the RYLA program in past years.
- Daytime wear – Skirts / Pants for girls (We will walk A LOT – we advise flats)
Khaki’s / Polo’s for guys.
No T-Shirts, shorts, crop tops, or flip flops are appropriate for business.
- Evening wear – Shorts / Jeans and T-shirts. No crop tops are appropriate. (Thursday night will be some physical activity if you choose – athletic wear/tennis shoes may be desired)
- Saturday Evening – Dresses / Skirts / Nice Pants for girls.
Shirt / Tie required (suggested jacket) for guys.
Saturday evening is a formal dinner with a dance afterwards. Please respect the intended atmosphere of this evening and dress appropriately. Girls should wear nice dresses, skirts or pants set, homecoming dress or better. Guys should wear at least shirt and tie with creased pants, although a jacket or suit is preferred. Homecoming attire or better.
- Closed toed shoes for Community Service Project on Friday.
- Jacket / Hoodie for colder dorm rooms.
- Bedding INCLUDING PILLOW for twin bed.
- Towel / washcloth
- Shower / bathroom items.
- Soap for bathroom sink (There is NO soap in the bathrooms so you will need something)
- Personal Toiletry Items, medications (See Medical Release Form)
RYLA Staff has the final decision on what is considered appropriate for all attire. Refusal to change will result in loss of privileges. Revealing or grunge attire will not be permitted.
Contact Us Any Time! email@example.com or call Executive Director Kristi Kinsey directly at (904) 826-7819
Rotary District 7690.RYLA